Living with CHF – beat your expectations!
Learn about CCM: the only treatment that actually trains the heart
Improves exercise tolerance and quality of life
If you have CHF and are still symptomatic despite drugs
Ask your doctor about CCM
How does CCM work?
Cardiac Contractility Modulation (CCM) is a unique and innovative method for treating moderate to severe heart failure, by delivering non-excitatory electrical pulses to the heart. Clinical trials have shown that CCM treatment significantly improves exercise tolerance and quality of life in a subset of symptomatic heart failure patients.
- January 9, 2015 Impulse Dynamics announced the first implantation of the Optimizer IVs device in China
- October 2014 Impulse Dynamics announced the first enrollment in the IMPULSE-HF European Randomized Efficacy Study
- August 14, 2014 Impulse Dynamics announced the first implantation of the Optimizer IVs device in the Czech Republic
- 8. – 11. April 2015 The 81th Annual Meeting of the German Society of Cardiology (DGK), Mannheim, Germany
- 23. – 26. May 2015 Heartfailure 2015
- 21. – 24. June 2015 Cardiostim