Living with CHF – beat your expectations!
Learn about CCM: the only treatment that actually trains the heart
Improves exercise tolerance and quality of life
If you have CHF and are still symptomatic despite drugs
Ask your doctor about CCM
How does CCM work?
Cardiac Contractility Modulation (CCM) is a unique and innovative method for treating moderate to severe heart failure, by delivering non-excitatory electrical pulses to the heart. Clinical trials have shown that CCM treatment significantly improves exercise tolerance and quality of life in a subset of symptomatic heart failure patients.
- August 14, 2014 Impulse Dynamics announced the first implantation of the Optimizer IVs device in the Czech Republic
- August 4, 2014 Impulse Dynamics Announces Enrollment of the First Subject in the FIX-HF-5C Confirmatory Study of the Optimizer™ IVs System in NYHA Class III/IV Heart Failure Patients
- July 28, 2014 Impulse Dynamics Announces Enrollment of the First Subject in the FIX-HF-5C Confirmatory Study of the Optimizer IVs System in NYHA Class III/IV Heart Failure Patients
- December 3–5 2014 PCI Live
- Nov 11 – Dec 6 2014 OmniaMed
- October 9-11, 2014 Meet Us at the German Cardiology Society’s Autumn Meeting, Düsseldorf