Compatibility with ICD
Some patients that are suitable for Optimizer implant may also require an ICD device or may already have one implanted. This has no effect on CCM treatment and does not prevent implantation of the Optimizer IVs which will usually be performed in a separate procedure. The Optimizer implant is designed to work in parallel with any ICD device, and does not cause any interruption of ICD function.
Search the Site
- 8. – 11. April 2015 The 81th Annual Meeting of the German Society of Cardiology (DGK), Mannheim, Germany
- 23. – 26. May 2015 Heartfailure 2015
- 21. – 24. June 2015 Cardiostim
- 29. August – 2. September 2015 ESC
- 8. – 10. Oktober 2015 German Cardiology Society’s Autumn Meeting 2015, Düsseldorf