The Optimizer IVs which delivers CCM therapy, is indicated for patients with moderate-to-severe Chronic Heart Failure (NYHA III) and whose symptoms are not improved by medicines. CCM therapy is most suitable for patients with EF>20% and normal QRS duration that cannot benefit from other device-based treatments such as CRT with pacemaker functionality.
Consult with your doctor as to whether you are a candidate for CCM therapy.
Search the Site
- 8. – 11. April 2015 The 81th Annual Meeting of the German Society of Cardiology (DGK), Mannheim, Germany
- 23. – 26. May 2015 Heartfailure 2015
- 21. – 24. June 2015 Cardiostim
- 29. August – 2. September 2015 ESC
- 8. – 10. Oktober 2015 German Cardiology Society’s Autumn Meeting 2015, Düsseldorf