Cardiostim 2012 June 13-16, 2012
A debate entitled “CCM is an Efficient Therapy for Heart Failure” will take place at Cardiostim 2012, the worldwide scientific congress in the field of electrophysiology and cardiac techniques, in Nice, France on June 15, 2012. Cardiostim will gather almost 6,000 attendees from all over the world for discussions, presentations and debates on Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiac Techniques.
Presenting Cardiac Contractility Modulation (CCM) as an efficient therapy for heart failure will be Renato Ricci, MD, FESC of Rome, Italy.
Date/Time: June 15, 2012 9:40am
Session 170: Your Opinion – CRT Issues
Location: Room 1.6/Iris – Level1/ Mediterranee
Visit the Cardiostim 2012 website for more information about the event.
Comments are closed.
Search the Site
From our blog
- July 2012 Meet us at the European Society of Cardiology Annual Congress, Munich, August 2012
- May 2012 Cardiostim 2012 June 13-16, 2012
- April 2012 German Society of Cardiology (DGK) Congress, Mannheim
- April 2012 Not All Heart Failure Patients Benefit from CRT
- April 2012 New article published in the Int. J. of Cardiology compares LV reverse remodeling induced by CCM and CRT